Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Weather

I just love the weather. I love watching the Weather Channel. I will some day become a trained weather spotter (when the kids get older). I would love to go storm/tornado chasing, which is strange b/c I'm not really a risk-taker. If I ever get another college degree (BIG if)....it would be Meteorology. I think I like the weather so much b/c it's different every day....it's constantly changing. I have a weird fascination with severe weather......which is why I am on edge with excitement and nervousness for tonight's BIG line of storms. I'm getting out my weather radio and making sure the batteries are fresh!!!

I pray our trees (we have BIG trees) roll with the weather and stay off our house. Sure wish we had a basement....Then I could enjoy the action without being so nervous!

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Want to come here and get in our basement? We can hear the tornado siren going off.

Sarah said...

I love the storms too but for a completely different reason...OVER-TIME!!! Yes, I was praying for no one to get hurt but just a few more people to lose electricity :)

Rachel :O) said...

hey, if you can get through the calc-based physics, all the calc classes, and from what i hear thermodynamics is a doozie...then you could become a meteorologist. i tried out at OU, but couldn't do the physics! the only thing that i hated about tuesday night was the fact that it was dark! i was on my computer ALL night looking at radar and stuff like that. :O)