It's February again. My birthday is Valentine's Day....I'll be 31 this year. CRAZY!
With my birthday on V-day, Denver usually tries to separate b-day and v-day celebrations. This year, he clumped it all together for a wonderful treat. I am going to out to Colorado to visit my friend Julie Kendall on Feb. 16..........all by myself!!!!!!!!! He insisted that I get away for a week without the kids. I love my kids, but this will be an incredible time of fun, rest and, recuperation. YEAH!!!!! I plan on SLEEPING, reading a book, sleeping, feeding only myself, shopping, and sleeping.
Isn't my man great? You can pray for him and the kids......=0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What an awesome Valentines/birthday gift!!
Oh yeah - a fellow Valentine baby I forgot! WOW! A week???? Whoa baby!
From your other V-day birthday friend.....(Hey Kim T. I had no idea!):
ENJOY IT! I'm going to Chattanooga with my hubby and NO kids. Not quite as exciting as Colorado, but still, a break away!
Laura
Happy Birthday (a little early) my V-day buddies!
Post a Comment