Friday, February 1, 2008

Miracles Do Happen!

Okay.....both of my kids are sleeping right now. That's right....both are sleeping at the SAME TIME! I don't even know what to do with myself! HA!

I just had to share this with someone. I didn't want to call anyone to tell them my exciting news for fear that one of them....maybe both....would hear me talking and wake up. So....I am quietly typing my earth-shattering news for you to read. Can you "hear" the excitement in my voice?????!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!

Now...I think I'm going to go change out of my p.j.'s and put on some make-up. What a wonderful day! The only thing that would make this day better would be a couple inches of snow! (Now, that WOULD be miraculous!!)

4 comments:

Susan said...

I hope both of your little ones took a nice long nap!! I loved reading this and yes I could actually hear your excitement!! Here's to many more days of them napping at the same time!

Anonymous said...

I could cry in joy for you!!! That is a huge huge moment!!! Yea!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Snow, some hot cocoa, and a nap! That sounds SO great!

However, it's Feb. 2nd and can you believe it?? It's like 60 degrees today!

So glad the kiddos were cooperating today. You know while you're gone to CO, they'll probably sleep like crazy and give Denver a full night's rest! Kind of like when I came home to see Emma riding her bike for the first time with Aaron out there cheering her on. She said "Daddy taught me to ride my bike". And my thought was "I was the one out here running like crazy holding you for the past week" so I gave Aaron the thumbs up and he laughed b/c he knew what I was thinking!

Laura

Amy said...

Yeah....I've thought the same thing, Laura. While I'm gone, I'm sure they'll be perfectly behaved, eat well, and sleep well.....oh well. =0) We joke around that he's the "fun" one....and I'm just the one who brought them into the world and meets their every little need...ha!!! Seriously, Denver is a GREAT daddy....he'll do great while I'm gone!