I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
Boston had a big time out in the Tennessee snow. He said, "Look! I throw those snows!"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know, we were SO EXCITED to get out there. We didn't last long b/c it was FREEZING, but it sure was nice to see some snow. Adeline was excited to come in and drink hot chocolate!
I wish I could get excited by snow. Here in Minnesota we are expecting 6 inches by tomorrow morning. The kids are excited, but only because they are hoping for a "snow day" and no school! Enjoy!!
3 comments:
I know, we were SO EXCITED to get out there. We didn't last long b/c it was FREEZING, but it sure was nice to see some snow. Adeline was excited to come in and drink hot chocolate!
I wish I could get excited by snow. Here in Minnesota we are expecting 6 inches by tomorrow morning. The kids are excited, but only because they are hoping for a "snow day" and no school! Enjoy!!
He has grown so much!
Post a Comment