THIS!!!!!!!
What does love look like??? This is what it looks like to me. We're not perfect...in fact we're very flawed folks. But, we love each other. The good, the bad. The pretty, the ugly. The fun, the not-so-fun. The happy, the sad. The patient, the angry. The love we have is unconditional. It weathers the many storms of life. The love we have is miraculous....because it comes from THE MIRACULOUS......Jesus.As you celebrate Valentine's Day this week, be sure to examine the "love" you have for yourself and others. Does it look like the love Jesus has and gives to us? I know ours doesn't look like His love all the time.....but I pray it becomes more and more like His love every day.
The love of Jesus Christ is selfless and limitless. I want to love myself and others like that.....
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL family!
that is so beautiful. I love it!
Love this picture, too cute!! So if we win the trip to DW we can take you guys, does that go both ways??!! :)
Thanks for the info, you know I will enter everyday, Em asks me everyday now when I am going to take her. Doesn't your heart just ache when you wanna do something so badly for your kids and you just can't, at least not at that very moment?? She just lights up when she sees the commercials for there!
Heather
I love how you described Christ's love as limitless and selfless.
Post a Comment