Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Back!

Ok...I've been back since last Saturday, and I am just now finding time to sit at my computer. I have several things to blog about.....I'll take them one at a time!

1) My TRIP! It was WONDERFUL! I had a great time hangin' with my dear friends. I got a lot of sleep, read 1/2 of a book, played solitaire on my computer...and much more! It was soooo relaxing. Here are a couple pictures:

This is the day we went to the Aveda Institute. We ate at Jason's Deli for lunch....YUM!
Here's Julie doing her thing! She had to have something to crochet while I got my hair cut.
(This isn't a very flattering picture of me....but it's a good one of Julie.)

Yes....I got my hair CUT! I hadn't planned on a big change, but when I got there....I saw a girl's hair that I LOVED! Well.....it didn't turn out that way at all. Oh well. I hope to get it re-cut this week.

2) Skiing! It was so fun! Craig was basically my personal coach for the day! I'd only been skiing one time before, so I had (and still have) a lot to learn. While I got to know the mountain up close and personal (I fell MANY times!), I accomplished alot. I conquered the ski lift and made it down the mountain twice! I know it doesn't sound like a lot....but all that took several hours! =0)

I had a couple pictures of Julie and me at Breckenridge, but Boston accidentally deleted them. Bummer! I do have two pictures of us before and after skiing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! Julie looks so different. I'm glad you got some much needed rest.- Angela