Sunday:
We RELAXED!!!!! We played on computers, baked cookies, ate chicken and rice, and watched a movie. Agh......so nice.
Monday:
SHOPPING!!!!! We went to Flatiron Crossing mall. I bought my ski clothes and goggles. We ate yummy food.....and shopped!!!!!!!!
Today:
We are going to the Aveda Academy in downtown Denver for a haircut, manicure, and pedicure! Then, tonight is American Idol and ski lessons from Craig!!!!!!
Tomorrow......WE HIT THE SLOPES!!!!!!!
EDIT -- Just found out that we're going to be back up in the mountains on Friday. Craig has some video work to do....and we're going along!!!!! More time in the mountains!! YIPPEE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Amy! This sounds like a wonderful trip! So glad you are getting to relax and have some time with your friends!!
Just go ahead and rub it in a little more, you know how super jealous I am!! Ha ha! Glad you are having fun, I'd stay on the slopes till it was time to come home! Did you get cute ski clothes? Don't ski with Craig at night time though, I hear it can be dangerous!! :) Miss you!
Heather
Wow, I am SO jealous! Have a blast and enjoy every minute of it!
Can't wait to hear all about your "sleep"! Ha!! Sounds like you're staying pretty busy with all the fun kinds of stuff. AND.....Mommies need that too! You can sleep when the kids are in college!
Enjoy.
Laura
Post a Comment