Saturday, April 12, 2008

Free Range Kids

Your thoughts?

Free Range Kids

2 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Interesting....
It seems like this woman has not been struck by any kind of tragedy or abuse in her life.
The comments coming from people against her free range ideas all seemed to have a story about why they were so protective.
I could ride my bike around the neighborhood and go to the neighborhood park but I wouldn't let my kids do that without me now. Of course at age 9 it might be a different story....

Susan said...

I can definitely see where she is coming from with wanting to allow her child some freedom and at the same time helping him learn to be more independent. I'm on the fence about this one. I see her point but then I disagree when she says (or it may have been someone in the comment section) our world has not changed.