Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mollie Kate Robertson is here!!!!

Congratulations to my dear friends Matt and Heather Robertson!

Today they welcomed a sweet baby girl (child #3) into the world. Here are the details. (I hope I got them right.)
Born 10:21 am
18.5 inches
7 pounds .05 ounces


Mom and baby are doing GREAT!Here's their other daughter.... not sure if she's too interested in baby Mollie!
Matt and all their family in the waiting room. Check out big brother Andrew (far right, blue shirt).....he's in his own world too. Thank goodness for technology!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell her I said Congrats! I'll try to make it over there to see her soon. Did everything go well?

Anonymous said...

Heather and I want to say thanks for everything that you do. She's a pretty girl, if I do say so myself!!

-Matt

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great news! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet her!

Laura

Stephani said...

She is so precious! Glad that you got some good pictures...mine of Mollie through the nursery window didn't look that great:)

Sarah said...

I'm glad someone got some details! I'm planning on going over tomorrow and can't wait to see her. Why again is Matt in the WAITING room??!?