Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fabric Shopping Bags

I'm sure you've seen these for sale everywhere, especially grocery stores. These bags are a great way to help out in the plight to re-use resources and reduce waste. Here's an easy and affordable way to make your own. Check out this tutorial!

Let me know if you decide to make some!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found some fabric yesterday hidden in a tub I hadn't been in for years. It's perfect for bags! Since I haven't had time to thrift shop, I was tickled pink to find it! Just gotta finish a purse, organize my craft stuff (oh...if I could only afford the Container Store...)and create my new blog THEN maybe I can start sewing!!! MISS YOU!!!!!!!!
jk

Anonymous said...

If you're too lazy to make a bag or too cheap to buy one, you can also recycle your plastic bags -- Publix has bins outside the front entrance, and I just take my old ones back every time I go get more groceries!