Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mack Truck

It's been years since I've felt like I've been hit by a Mack truck. This cold came on fast and furious! Yesterday was awful. I stayed in bed ALL day. I couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't eat b/c I couldn't taste, couldn't sleep b/c I couldn't relax. Ugh!

Thank goodness for the Food Network and Facebook. I watched way too much t.v., and I've totally gotten into the Facebook community! (Not like I needed another thing on the computer to pull at my attention.)

Are you on Facebook?

1 comment:

Amy Lafayett said...

I am on facebook. Although I don't know too much about using it. I have some friends. I think we are friends on there. I am amazed by the people with like 800 friends! I don't know if I know that many people. I'll tell you something funny. Apparently you can "poke" someone on facebook. Last week I got an email that said, "you have been poked by Danielle." Danielle then left me a hilarious message that said, "Amy. I just poked you. I don't know what that means. If it is something nasty, please excuse me." I laughed so hard. I poked her back and assumed it was harmless! :) I don't have time for any more computer stuff either. . . but it is fun to catch up with old friend on there. I found Ashley Burleson (Jim Burleson's daughter from TRBC). She tried to connect me with her mom and dad, but the email I had wouldn't work. Oh well. . . I'll have to keep trying.