I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
I'm with you -- I hate running but love the benefits. I have to use a treadmill though, to keep a consistent pace. If I leave it to me, I will start jogging/walking pretty quickly. And I get to watch TV or read a magazine and pretend like I'm not running!
Jogging on the treadmill. I stay at a consistent pace, and a tad on the "uphill" to keep my knees from hurting so badly. Not sure why this helps, but it does!
5 comments:
Neither. I prefer running in my dreams. That way I don't get tired, hurt or sweaty.
jk
Treadmill...definitely. It's easier on my knees...but not that I can run that long anyway! :)
I'm with you -- I hate running but love the benefits. I have to use a treadmill though, to keep a consistent pace. If I leave it to me, I will start jogging/walking pretty quickly. And I get to watch TV or read a magazine and pretend like I'm not running!
treadmill, knees hate the road
Jogging on the treadmill. I stay at a consistent pace, and a tad on the "uphill" to keep my knees from hurting so badly. Not sure why this helps, but it does!
Laura
Post a Comment