Saturday, November 3, 2007

We're Home!


Wow...what a week! London and I came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. It was such a happy reunion with big brother Boston!

Everything went very well with the c-section delivery. This recovery has been MUCH easier than the first. I'm still slow getting around and in some pain, but doing very well. I really took advantage of the hospital nursery this time, which allowed me to get a lot of rest.

Rest.......a distant memory for now. Our first night at home was filled with watching "the daddy show" (what Boston calls The Next Great American Band). I tried voting as much as possible, but I found it difficult to feed London and push redial at the same time!! After getting Boston to bed, our night began . . . . and went on and on and on. I think I finally got to sleep around 5:30 a.m. For some reason, London decided she was going to CRY the entire night. Sure hope we don't have an encore performance tonight!

Thanks for praying for me and our family. Please keep praying! As I find a moment here and there, I will post more stories from the week and pictures of our new little girl.

3 comments:

The O'Neal's said...

It's great to see pictures. I've been checking daily for some pictuers of the little Princess. I can't wait to see more. Try to get some rest and remember to take care of Mommy too. ~Christy

Sarah said...

YAY pictures!! She is BEAUTIFUL! but I can't tell if she looks like Boston...in a girl sort of way of course. I hope sleep is getting better for you, let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Call if you need us...London is beautiful, well worth the wait (weight,too):)!
We watch Denver aka the daddy show,
and Vote Vote Vote! I tell you truthfully, it is hard to watch some of those "bands", if Denver & the MHO were not on the show we wouldn't be watching!
I mean it, call if we can give you any help!

Susan Harris