Saturday, November 10, 2007

Toddler Drama

Boston is now 2 1/2 . . . and with his age comes some predictable behavior patterns. Here are a few of his favorite sayings:

-NO!
-No mommy, I do it myself!
-NO!!!!
-UHHHHHHHHHH (that would be really intense whining)
-NO!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, after a few minutes in time-out for who knows what, he wiped the tears rolling down his face while saying, "My eyes are falling out!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl! Right there with ya. I must hear a dozen times a day "no mamma, I do it myself." "NO momma!" We're working on "No Thank You" instead of her usual shout, which generally gets her in the time out chair too! Then when her "angwy" is out, she'll holler "I have a happy attude now."

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I am laughing out loud. I am also with ya. Unfortunately, I'm still dealing with these antics with Cade (age 5).

Anonymous said...

Just wait until they are 8 and decide they want to roll their eyes at you all the time!! Now I know why my parents hated us doing that to them!!

hang in there, it does get easier and eventually he will not want to go to time out anymore and will get tired of spankings!!
Heather

Candi said...

Hey Amy - its Candi gilmore (well its Candi Dorman now). My son will be 2 on Thursday and he is full of spirit, will, personality, the list goes on. We just found out we will be having our second child in July. This one will also be a c-section so I was glad to hear that your second was easier than the first. My mom is trying to get me to set up a blog. I would love to hear how setting yurs up has been. My sister Mandy is getting married in January. Would love to send you an invite if you can email me your address mustluvnfl@gmail.com. Good luck with two. I will definately be praying for you and Denver

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I can just hear him! I hope his eyes are still intact and that he figured out that he was ok. I think the whining gets better....oh who am I kidding? :)