PRAY for us?
After a long night . . . again . . . we headed to the Dr. for London's 1 week doctor's appointment. She is doing great! Her weight is up and her length is now 19 1/2 inches long. (They said she was 18" long at birth. Obviously, they measured her wrong! ha!)
While there, I mentioned to our pediatrician that Boston was coughing and wheezing. So he agreed to fit him in the schedule and see him right away. He listened to his chest with a concerned look on his face. Boston had to have a breathing treatment and steroids. (That was WILD! Poor guy...he was so scared.) Anyways, London and I are now quarantined to my bedroom, and Boston cannot come near her.
To be totally honest, it's been a rough couple days. Not just b/c of the normal newborn stuff.....just everything hitting at once. Thank God I have my mom and dear friend Julie (otherwise known as "Hoo Who") here to help us.
PLEASE pray that:
1) Boston gets well soon.
2) London does NOT get any form of sickness!!!!!!!!!!
3) I can find a few hours of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
sweet Amy, I'm praying for you!
Amy, I know it is heartbreaking to have to have the kids separated. And it's hard enough on the first child when the new baby comes. I know when the twins were born I thought I would never feel like myself again or have a minute. If it wasn't for people praying and helping out I would have lost my mind. (And my husband still argues I did lose a little of it.) Please let me know if I can do something to help. We would be glad to bring over supper or I could come over during lunch and let you take a shower and I could watch the kids. Taking a shower was a life saver for me. Just let me know. And remember your doing a great job. Trust me, whoever said it was easier the second time around was CRAZY!! But it is worth it and they'll me double the laughs and fun once you get your schedule and pattern down. We’re praying!!.
Oh Amy, hang in there. I am praying for you and I also forwarded this post on to our group (hope that was ok). I'll also be praying for Denver as I can only imagine the stress he's under being away from his family and now with Little Man sick. God is GOOD and this is only a season....this too shall pass!!! :)
Love ya girl!
hey Amy,
we have never met, well maybe one time, but i am glad i found your blog...congrats...London is beautiful! i pray that you find some rest and that Boston gets better really quick and that London is protected! i am amazed at how you are doing this all!!! only through Him! hopefully we will get to know each other soon!
carrie hayes
Amy, I feel your pain. Andrew, Abbey and Cade all went through the nebulizer/steroids routine. It's tough, but it will pass soon. Of course we will pray for you. I'm so glad you have a good support system, please don't be hesitant to ask for MORE help if you need it. Going through the first couple weeks with a two year old and newborn is difficult even with your husband there, give yourself a break. I know you are "Super Amy" :), but don't forget to let those around you take care of you if you need it. God bless all of you.
All our love,
The Evans
Hey Girl, we are praying for you. I know exactly how you feel. Praise the Lord this season is a short one. We are here if you need us. I'm bringing you a meal soon. Please call if you need me to keep Boston or just come over at any time!!!
Ashley
GIRL!!!!!I cannot imagine! I can only say that I know how strong you are and your family is... and you CAN and WILL get through...yes, you will.( even if it means you have no hair by the end of it..J/K) Call on whoever you can to help...I am here for you if you need me. Dont be AFRAID to ask for help!!!!
Post a Comment