I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
Look at those lips!! One day you will have fun putting lipliner on those!! Many years from now. I will have to search for Em's b/c us Robertson girls don't have much lips!!! Emma said "Oh mommy, I want that baby, is that going to be our baby?" She doesn't quite get that we just can't take other people's baby. She also wanted some ladies baby in Gymboree today. Emma says that baby London is beautiful and looks "fancy'!! We think she is beautiful too!! Love ya~! Heather
WOW! What a beautiful baby! Welcome to baby London, and a great big hug and hello to big brother Boston. A beautiful family all around! xoxoxoxo Sharon, Mike and Mikey
8 comments:
Look at those lips!! One day you will have fun putting lipliner on those!! Many years from now. I will have to search for Em's b/c us Robertson girls don't have much lips!!!
Emma said "Oh mommy, I want that baby, is that going to be our baby?" She doesn't quite get that we just can't take other people's baby. She also wanted some ladies baby in Gymboree today. Emma says that baby London is beautiful and looks "fancy'!! We think she is beautiful too!! Love ya~!
Heather
She is so precious!! Congratulations on such a wonderful blessing!!
She's beautiful! Congrats!-Angela
Wow! That's the best hospital picture I've ever seen - it's a beautiful portrait!
She's precious!! Congratulations
She's absolutely gorgeous! Miss you guys so much!
WOW! What a beautiful baby!
Welcome to baby London, and a great big hug and hello to big brother Boston. A beautiful
family all around!
xoxoxoxo
Sharon, Mike and Mikey
She is just the sweetest thing ever! How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment