So, her friend had a little going away party for a gal in their office. They called Wal-mart to order the cake. This is what they wanted on the cake:
"Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that write "We will miss you"
This is what they got:
Changing the world one diaper at a time!
3 comments:
Ok, is it sad that I busted out laughing AGAIN when I saw this on your blog. I just love it and trust me, evidently this kind of thing happens quite often!
CONGRATS on sweet little London. I want to bring some food...let me know when you need some dinner!
Hi Amy! I'm so glad to see you have this blog. It's nice to check in and see how you are doing. I miss see you on tour when Denver and the guys come to Minnesota. We think about you and pray for your family often. We've been watching America's Next Top Band and voting like crazy.
Congratulations on the birth of London! I'm sorry Denver wasn't able to be with you for long. I'm sure you have a good support system helping you. We hope you see you again soon.
All our love,
Allan and Kirsten Evans
Sorry about the typos, I hit the wrong button and didn't get to preview the message before sending it.
Post a Comment