I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
Ok, you know Matt and I think Denver is hot!! And thank God he doesn't have a mustache like that!! They did great and we can't wait to see more. We always knew Denver was a "rock star"!!! Love you guys!! WOO HOO!!!!! Heather
Hey Amy, I was in Knoxville and had to miss the show...thank goodness for DVR! I'll go watch it right now. Jason said they did great. He was proud to see Denver up there. At least you have a big following here! :)
Come on!!! Ned isn't that bad! :) As least people know who NED is. We thought Denver and the band were so GREAT! When you go to the show you need to have a sign that says "Denver the REAL Lady Killer"-or Denver KILLS ME Everyday! Ha Ha Ha! Can't wait for more DMHO!!!
4 comments:
Bah hahhaaahaaa!
I tried to call you last night but I suppose everyone else and their mothers cousin was calling too. :) I'll call you today!
Ok, you know Matt and I think Denver is hot!! And thank God he doesn't have a mustache like that!!
They did great and we can't wait to see more. We always knew Denver was a "rock star"!!! Love you guys!! WOO HOO!!!!!
Heather
Hey Amy, I was in Knoxville and had to miss the show...thank goodness for DVR! I'll go watch it right now. Jason said they did great. He was proud to see Denver up there. At least you have a big following here! :)
Come on!!! Ned isn't that bad! :) As least people know who NED is. We thought Denver and the band were so GREAT! When you go to the show you need to have a sign that says "Denver the REAL Lady Killer"-or Denver KILLS ME Everyday! Ha Ha Ha! Can't wait for more DMHO!!!
Jenn Cady
Post a Comment