I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
Well.....here I am. Never thought I'd have a blog. It's a work in progress, so come back often to see things change. Welcome to the world of "Super Amy"!
Yeah, Amy! Now I can actually keep up with you a little better. Jason and I were just talking about missing you guys yesterday. You all ready for the baby?
Hey, we love your new sight, Amy! We'll be lookin for more... We're thinking of you this month as you count down the days 'til you hold your next "sweet note of joy".
We are so behind you, Denver, Boston, and your upcoming addition.
5 comments:
Yeah!! Welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to hear more!!
Yeah, Amy! Now I can actually keep up with you a little better. Jason and I were just talking about missing you guys yesterday. You all ready for the baby?
Welcome girl! Glad to see you here and be able to check in on you guys more! Be thinking of you in about 2 weeks!>!>!!> Ready for the chaos AGAIN?
Hey, we love your new sight, Amy! We'll be lookin for more... We're thinking of you this month as you count down the days 'til you hold your next "sweet note of joy".
We are so behind you, Denver, Boston, and your upcoming addition.
MUCH love and many prayers,
Dwight, Dawn,
Dara and Dreyson
Hey there Amy! Looks like I'll be up late dialing the phone AGAIN! best of luck to you all.... How's the baby growing coming along?
Post a Comment