It's Friday....and you know what that means!
WATCH -- The Next Great American Band
7:00 pm CST
FOX (Channel 6 for Nashville Comcast)
.....and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!! (Vote a million times!!!!!)
Blessings on you and the band tonight, Denver. We'll see where this path leads one week at a time!
Thank you God for the opportunity to bring you GLORY through music! It doesn't matter if we are on a stage in front of millions of people, working in an office, or changing diapers. We all have the opportunity to serve you, magnify you, and glorify you with our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just FYI, we're DVR'ing these shows and Jason can put them on DVD if you ever need a copy (I'm sure you have one, but I just thought I'd let you know). He burned the part with DMHO last week to show our Connect Group, but the DVD player in our room didn't work...bummer! I'll send out an email right now reminding all our friends to vote! Thanks for the reminder!
That's right!! God has it in His hands.
I voted..voted...and voted. :)
Yaaa God!
PD
I voted!! So when is the results show?
we voted for at least 30 min straight! Go DMHO
Post a Comment