Friday, October 12, 2007
The Next Great American Band
This is going to be a GREAT show! All I can say is PLEASE watch The Next Great American Band on FOX. It is produced by the American Idol folks and premiers with a 2 hour show this Friday Oct. 19 at 7:00 pm (central time).
PLEASE WATCH....and tell everyone you know to watch. After all...you may see someone you know! (Be sure to watch this video!!! hint, hint)
Here are some other promo videos:
FOX
American Idol (scroll down to "Top 5 Idol Videos")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats!!!
I thought so. I am praying that God uses it for His glory. I have been praying for you guys...thinking that this was coming. I will be praying as you moving into the days ahead.
Blessings,
PD (Pastor Donny)
Woo Hoo!!! Welcome to the world of blogs my sweet friend!
I'm so excited for you and for Denver and the band! You can guarantee that my family will be tuning in.
Amy, Pastor Donny let me know what's going on with you and Denver. Lots and lots of prayers!!! I'll be watching. :)
Cathy Meekins
Pine Creek Community Church, Colorado
There is such excitement in the air! Can't wait to watch on Friday. Love ya!
Laura
We will be praying for you all, and you can be sure that we will be tuned in. May God receive all the honor and glory for the days ahead.
God Bless,
Carol Avery and kids
Pine Creek Community Church
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Was that "THE Red Suit" that I saw!!!! :) So glad to see you blogging and can't wait for Friday night!!!
Welcome to blog land!
I am so excited about Friday! Did you know I will be in LA next week?? I can't wait!
Hope you guys are doing well. I know we're far away...but please call us if you need anything!
Post a Comment