I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
Okay.....I flipped her! Today for the first time, I let London her sleep on her tummy for her morning nap. She slept for 1 hr. 30 min.!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Wonder if she'll sleep that well this afternoon???
Woohoo!!! I am so happy to hear that!! Thanks for reminding me about the Doodle bops yesterday! We didn't have to wait too long to see them.
Can't wait for an update tomorrow on how well you sleep tonight! :) I forgot that Little Man tummy slept as soon as we could put him that way...maybe earlier...
My first baby was a champion sleeper too, and then came the second baby. We did the same thing and flipped her! She slept great after that. I just had to get over all the stuff they tell you. . . my mom says we all slept on our stomachs as babies and here we all are!!! I hope she slept last night!
Grab a nap while you can! She may have turned a corner, or is just playing tricks on you!! Will didn't sleep thru the night until 10 mths. We co-slept so that I didn't have to get out of bed. It was miserable at times. Honestly, most of the time! BUT....time passes, and it gets better. Now the little guy is all little man! I don't miss getting up in the night though. Naps are a valuable asset at all stages of mommyhood! I still take them when I can!
5 comments:
Woohoo!!! I am so happy to hear that!! Thanks for reminding me about the Doodle bops yesterday! We didn't have to wait too long to see them.
Can't wait for an update tomorrow on how well you sleep tonight! :) I forgot that Little Man tummy slept as soon as we could put him that way...maybe earlier...
Yippee! I know you are pumped. I'm telling you...that was EXACTLY what Selah did! I hope she keeps sleeping that well!
My first baby was a champion sleeper too, and then came the second baby. We did the same thing and flipped her! She slept great after that. I just had to get over all the stuff they tell you. . . my mom says we all slept on our stomachs as babies and here we all are!!! I hope she slept last night!
Grab a nap while you can! She may have turned a corner, or is just playing tricks on you!! Will didn't sleep thru the night until 10 mths. We co-slept so that I didn't have to get out of bed. It was miserable at times. Honestly, most of the time! BUT....time passes, and it gets better. Now the little guy is all little man! I don't miss getting up in the night though. Naps are a valuable asset at all stages of mommyhood! I still take them when I can!
Laura
small celebrations huh?! so happy for you.
Post a Comment