I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
Man.....I sure wish we had a Whole Foods or Wild Oats in Hendersonville! With all of the development......Does anyone know if H'ville will get one of these AWESOME stores?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I tell you, if you gas wasn't so stinkin' high, I would drive to Green Hills every couple of weeks and shop at Whole Foods!! I could spend hours in there, love it!! They have a cafe, you can get lunch, ahhh, love that place!! Heather I would settle for a Harris Teeter!
We had a Fresh Market in Chattanooga (like Wild Oats) and I keep wondering when we'll get one here...surely we will. Great question...I hope someone has a promising answer. I tried calling you earlier. Are you around?
I have heard that there will be an organic grocery in the new Indian Lake area. . . can't remember the name of it. Missy Herrington (in our mops group) would know. She is all about some organic food. :)
3 comments:
I tell you, if you gas wasn't so stinkin' high, I would drive to Green Hills every couple of weeks and shop at Whole Foods!! I could spend hours in there, love it!! They have a cafe, you can get lunch, ahhh, love that place!!
Heather
I would settle for a Harris Teeter!
We had a Fresh Market in Chattanooga (like Wild Oats) and I keep wondering when we'll get one here...surely we will. Great question...I hope someone has a promising answer. I tried calling you earlier. Are you around?
I have heard that there will be an organic grocery in the new Indian Lake area. . . can't remember the name of it. Missy Herrington (in our mops group) would know. She is all about some organic food. :)
Post a Comment