I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
GSG Computers Inc in H'ville are very good. That's who we use at work. There number is 826-0017 if you are interested. Maybe you could call and talk to them before actually taking it in.
5 comments:
What do you need done? What kind of computer do you have and what's it doing? Jason is good at this...if not, he could refer you somewhere.
same answer here except substitute Bobby in there! :) My friend Geana works on computers too.
Don't you miss the days when you could just dial up the helpdesk?
GSG Computers Inc in H'ville are very good. That's who we use at work. There number is 826-0017 if you are interested. Maybe you could call and talk to them before actually taking it in.
Isn't there the GEEK SQUAD that comes to you. I see there little beetle cars all the time!
Post a Comment