Friday, March 21, 2008

People Amaze Me!

I am way behind on blogging. I have so much to write about, but haven't had the time. Hopefully next week I will get some fun stories and pictures up for you.

However, I couldn't wait to blog about a couple things. Today I ran to Kohl's. As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw two things that amazed me......and bothered me! =0)

1) I saw a mini-van circling the lot for a parking spot. As it passed by, all I could do is shake my head in disbelief. The van had bench seats, not captain chairs, in the back. There was a lady driving, another lady in the front passenger seat, THREE car seats with kids in the back row -------and in the middle row -------- child, child, adult HOLDING A CHILD, and another child. Okay......is a shopping trip to Kohl's really worth risking your child's safety??????????

2) The second thing I saw in the parking lot is less serious, and only a girl would notice this. (So, guys.....you may not get what I'm about to say.) I saw a lady proudly wearing her white capris. Now, I know the weather is warming up and we are all excited to pull out our spring clothes. Especially a sign of spring/summer are white pants. I like white pants, and even own a pair myself. HOWEVER.......it's not okay to wear white pants (or any color pants) that are really thin. I don't care if someone wears a thong to avoid a "panty line"........I don't want to see anyone's flesh through paper-thin white pants. YIKES!!!!

No comments: