I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
So I bought Boston an apron and chef's hat, thinking he would love to wear them while he helps me cook and bake. Well......he did wear it, but not b/c he wanted to. The hat ended up on my head.....Chef Mommy! London just hangs on for the ride! Our yummy banana bread is ready for the oven! (Noticed that he's not wearing the apron. What a stinker!)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
ha ha!! That made me laugh out loud. Matt said "Is she wearing a chef's hat on her head?" I am still laughing. London is getting so big, can't wait to see her today! Maybe one day he will wear his apron soon!!
1 comment:
ha ha!! That made me laugh out loud. Matt said "Is she wearing a chef's hat on her head?" I am still laughing. London is getting so big, can't wait to see her today! Maybe one day he will wear his apron soon!!
Post a Comment