Denver's lunch at Pinks! Denver waited in line for 40 minutes!!
DMHO Thanksgiving with the California Biermans!
Justin, trombone player, taking a nap while waiting to rehearse on stage in CBS Studio 36. (same studio/stage used for American Idol)
Nathan (Nay-Nay) and Kelly (Kay-Kay) in L.A. during their first visit to the show.
Recognize this guy???? This is Ricky Minor - the Musical Director of the American Idol band and the Grammy Awards. Denver and the band got to know him and rehearse with him. How COOL!
DMHO had several times of prayer and Bible study with Dwight Robertson, President of Kingdom Building Ministries. He's a dear friend of our family and amazing man of God. Check out his ministry!
Dwight's daughter, Dara, was able to come for a taping too!
Denver at Club 33 in Disneyland!
1 comment:
Oh my good gravy, his lunch from Pink's looks SOOOOO good!!! Yum-O!
I wish I knew where I could get something like that around here, getting a craving!!
Heather
Post a Comment