Sunday, January 20, 2008

8 Things About My Kids

So, I have been tagged by Karen to write 8 things about each of my kids. I could name a million things, but here are a few:

London
1. She loves her pacifier.
2. She loves to be held. Her Papa (my dad) calls her a Cling-on.
3. She love to watch her mobile go around. She especially laughs and squeals when the cow and horse come into view.
4. She will be 12 weeks old tomorrow.
5. She does not sleep well at night. She is still waking every 3 to 3 1/2 hours at night. (ugh!)
6. Her middle name is derived from both of her Grandmothers' names.
7. She has cute, chubby cheeks.
8. She's GORGEOUS!!!! (inside and out)

Boston
1. He loves anything musical! (big surprise!!) He especially loves his drum set, xylephone, harmonica, piano, and bugle.
2. He likes to play with his cars! His favorites are named "Crash" and "Burn."
3. His favorite book is the 2007 Mower and Tractor Guide from Home Depot.
4. His best friends are Mickey Mouse and Me-Me (a little stuffed cat)
5. He hates to hear London cry. He starts yelling, "Baby needs a paci!"
6. He recently started playing basketball with daddy on his little b-ball hoop. He yells, "Two Points!" when he makes a basket.
7. His favorite food is spaghetti. He calls it "bay-geez."
8. He's GORGEOUS!! (inside and out)

2 comments:

Susan said...

These were great! I loved the one about Boston's favorite book! Bless your heart with the not sleeping well at night. I know it can be difficult to even just function on so little sleep.

Anonymous said...

Want to get together sometime this week? I'd love to talk to you about some things...