I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
PLease post soon, can't wait to see pics from it. It was so good to talk to you earlier, glad you made it back safe and sorry I was not there to take care of Bloo and sorry she pooped on your bed, she missed me, and I swear it is the littlest things that I miss most!
3 comments:
so good to see there chica, your babies are beautiful......enjoy them:):)
PLease post soon, can't wait to see pics from it. It was so good to talk to you earlier, glad you made it back safe and sorry I was not there to take care of Bloo and sorry she pooped on your bed, she missed me, and I swear it is the littlest things that I miss most!
Post soon!
Post a Comment