Sunday, August 17, 2008
Obedience and Cookies
Tonight after dinner, we ran to Walmart for a few things. At one point, I had to remind our sweet boy to obey. So on the way home, Denver and were talking about making some ice cream (actually frozen yogurt) sandwiches with chocolate chip cookies. He heard us and said, "I want to obey my cookie!" What he meant was, "I want to obey so I can have a cookie." So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ummm....just so I'm not alone out here, Cookies DO talk, right? And I'm pretty sure they want us to eat them, all the time. Ever met an unfriendly cookie?
Ha!
Laura
Hi--Linked here through Laura H's blog. Maybe Denver was preaching to me. I think his slip up may help me. When I think of Wal-mart, cookies, and obedience I think of frosted sugar cookies with the sprinkles on top. If I get too close, my children have to help me. This is the only time they are allowed to point a finger at me and reprimand me for bad behavior. I'm going to think of Denver next time I am tempted to obey a cookie.
ok girl, I am ready for another post and really want to see some pics!! miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment