Sunday, August 10, 2008

Marco . . . .

. . . . Do I hear a "Polo" from anyone out there? I know. I haven't blogged in FOREVER! I don't know if it's the heat or what, but I just have NOT been motivated to sit down at the computer for very long. Honestly, summer is my least favorite season. In fact, I really despise it. (And of course, it's the longest season in Tennessee! =0) So....enough excuses. I'm gonna try to blog again!

So . . . if you are still out there . . . please leave me a comment!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

POLO!

I've missed you!!!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

hello....hellooooo....heeellloooooo!!! Glad you're back! :)

Susan said...

Hey!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at the consignment sale! yes, I check out your blog!
Amy Williams

Erica Simpkins said...

Polo! I have you on my google reader and whenever you decide to post, I will be reading...I've been a lazy poster this summer as well. Sometimes you just get to busy!

Anonymous said...

Polo! Here!

Sarah said...

Polo! Welcome back can't wait to read what all you did this summer!

Miriam Naomi Brant said...

The Brant's are here - alive - and well...well purty tired that is! :)

jillian4 said...

Welcome back, looking forward to your updated blogs:):)LOL! I know it is not easy, have a great rest of your week!!!! Are you all going to be in Plymouth over Labor Day? We are going to try to get home that weekend, it would be great to hook up with you!!! Crazy but great:)

Heather said...

hey girl, I'm here!!! miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Polo! I miss you and keep you and your family in my prayers!
Susan Harris