Friday, September 12, 2008

Know a Nanny?

Denver and I have some upcoming commitments that create the need for more than a babysitter.....we need a "nanny" type person.

We'd like a woman who is:
-A Christian
-Preferably our age or older
-Has experience with young children (preferably a mom with older children)
-Available during weekDAYS (My mom can take over when she gets off work in the evening.)

It wouldn't be a regular "gig." We only need someone 3-4 times a year to watch the kids during work-related trips and a few other times here and there. So I guess that's a babysitter/nanny who's "on-call."

Denver and I just know there is someone out there. If you can think of someone . . . . please let me know and I can give more specific details.

2 comments:

Amy Lafayett said...

Amy - I know of a girl. . . not an older mom age. . . rather, college graduate from MTSU. . . looking for a nanny job, actually. Graduated from Davidson Academy and MTSU. . . she has babysat for me a couple of times, but sort of nannied for a few couples in M'boro. Her major in college was child and family studies. I have only used her for a couple of hours at a time, but my kids liked her. If you are interested, email me at rickamyL@hotmail.com and I will give you her name and cell number. She could maybe give you some references if you were interested. :) Good luck.

The Jacksons said...

Our Gigi lives right there in your neighborhood. She is older than us and has 2 boys (one graduated from beech and the other is at beech). She attends Long Hollow and was recommended to us by another LH member. She kept Luke 2 days a week for 3 months and then once he started preschool she still keeps him from time to time. Anna has also been over there and loves it. Also, Amy Heaths kiddos go there. I will say that she does have a pool (it is gated) and a dog(sweet little sheltie). Just thought I throw that out in case that is an issue for you. Good Luck and give me a call/or email me if you want her number.