Okay, so I haven't gotten pictures on here like I promised. But, I have been tagged by Karen, and a few other folks, to write six interesting things about myself. So here goes:
1. I don't think I'm interesting.
(Okay....so that's not really number 1.)
1. I am a detail-oriented person. Seriously....I notice the smallest details/things that no one else around me notices. This is a good and bad trait. The good - I am a great compliment to my husband, who only notices details when he's writing a bazillion notes .... at the same time....hearing it all in his head. (Love you, Den.) The bad....the SMALLEST things can easily annoy me. I'm great at letting go of those annoyances around friends, but my sweet family doesn't always get so lucky!
2. On that note, what are my pet-peeves? Well, aside from HEARING someone chew or HEARING someone bite their nails......it would have to be getting random crumbs stuck to the bottom of my feet. Weird? I know......it's the detail thing again. (see above! ha!)
3. I LOVE winter and DESPISE summer. I lived in northern Ohio until 7th grade, so I have great memories of actual seasons. Winter - COLD, Spring - cool, Summer - warm and occasionally hot, fall-cool again. (And yep....God planted me in Tennessee where it's cool, warm, HOT, warm. He has a sense of humor!) Guess that's why I avoid going outside when the temp. gets above 80 and why I turn our thermostat to 68!
4. I took clogging lessons in Jr. High. Yes.....enough said.
5. I have traveled more than I ever dreamed I would. Been to LOTS of places around the U.S. I've also visited Thailand, N. Ireland, Greece, Ecuador, and Hawaii. Oh wait...Hawaii is in the U.S., but it sure felt like another country! ;0)
6. I had two baby teeth until the age of 30.
There you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok- I thought these were very interesting. Especially the one about you having two baby teeth till you were 30. How did that happen? I mean were there permanent teeth that should have come in- in their place?
love reading these and knew em' all except the clogging!! Can you show me some moves somtime?! LOL!
love ya!
love this! you've inspired me...
there's no telling what i could come up with...
www.rebeccasjones.wordpress.com
Post a Comment