Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a weekend

We've had a full weekend!

Friday - Went to look at a minivan. We purchased a minivan. Went to Lowe's to buy stuff to extend our patio. Worked on that ALL day and night.

Saturday - Our new-to-us minivan was delivered to our house! YEAH!!!!! I love it....we can all fit comfortably in one vehicle. Thanks Mike Cady for helping us find a car! Then, off to Spring Hill to drop off Boston at a friend's house and then to a baby shower. It was a great time in celebration for our sweet friend Surupa. Then, I picked up Boston and came home. Round trip we drove about 110 miles. Denver got home around 8 pm and I went to Lowe's again.

Sunday - Woke up late....so we missed church. Went to Red Robin with my parents for lunch. Then shopping with mom, to Lowe's, and back home. Worked on the patio and went to Lowe's AGAIN! (I think I've been there like 6 or 7 times this weekend.) Came home and FINISHED the patio!!!!

Whew.......now I'm sore and tired.....and ready for bed. As tired as I am......I am soooooooo incredibly thankful for my husband and children on this Mother's Day. I am amazed that God has blessed me with such a wonderful, loving, precious family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping Lowe's in business in a slow economy!! Can't wait to see it next weekend!!
Heather