I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
I hated that we missed the party. Of course that economic stimulus check hit our bank account on Friday, and things started breaking..including my car. It could have been worse, and we got it back late Saturday. I'm glad you had fun!
Just wanted to let you know chica you are an inspiration to me. God has just used you these last few weeks to inspire me and to show me that faith is still alive in all of us. Be encouraged that you are doing a great job as a mother, you are raising two wonderful children, God will bless you for being so faithful. Each year is a season and yes, there are stumbling blocks along the way but He will give you the grace to perservere no matter how trying they are. I just feel led to encourage you. I chatted with your husband a few minutes ago, and shared this with him, and he encouraged I tell you. But i feel led to just let you know that you are doing a great job. Being a stay at home mom is not easy, it is very challenging, and consumes you. But God does give us the grace to do it and balance it all. Press on in your faith, look back at your blessings and do not be discouraged in your daily walk. Remember that He is carrying you, day to day. He will use these times to strengthen you. When you feel that you just can't do it anymore, remember He is there to carry you on. "At the point where I can't, He can.... At the point where I want to give up, He will show me the next step.... On the day I've failed, He will come in and redeem and Lead........" Okay that was definitely God. I shared with your husband that you were an inspiration to me. So I honestly believe that God led me here to you tnite to share with you.
3 comments:
awww that makes two people that I know who had birthdays this weekend!
Wow, that cake is awesome!
Happy Birthday to you!
I hated that we missed the party. Of course that economic stimulus check hit our bank account on Friday, and things started breaking..including my car. It could have been worse, and we got it back late Saturday. I'm glad you had fun!
Just wanted to let you know chica you are an inspiration to me. God has just used you these last few weeks to inspire me and to show me that faith is still alive in all of us. Be encouraged that you are doing a great job as a mother, you are raising two wonderful children, God will bless you for being so faithful. Each year is a season and yes, there are stumbling blocks along the way but He will give you the grace to perservere no matter how trying they are. I just feel led to encourage you. I chatted with your husband a few minutes ago, and shared this with him, and he encouraged I tell you. But i feel led to just let you know that you are doing a great job. Being a stay at home mom is not easy, it is very challenging, and consumes you. But God does give us the grace to do it and balance it all. Press on in your faith, look back at your blessings and do not be discouraged in your daily walk. Remember that He is carrying you, day to day. He will use these times to strengthen you. When you feel that you just can't do it anymore, remember He is there to carry you on.
"At the point where I can't, He can....
At the point where I want to give up, He will show me the next step....
On the day I've failed, He will come in and redeem and Lead........"
Okay that was definitely God. I shared with your husband that you were an inspiration to me. So I honestly believe that God led me here to you tnite to share with you.
Post a Comment