London got her first mosquito bite today.....on her eyelid! poor baby.
I got my braces off a couple weeks ago. I have two teeth that are not straight.....but what are you going to do.
I love my new running shoes!
I have GOT to go to the grocery store tomorrow. We are out of almost everything. Boston's lunch consisted of string cheese, beans out of a can, goldfish crackers, and juice. Mmmmmmmmm.
Man. We've got to find a mini-van. We're going to Holiday World soon.....we need more room to travel with two kids.
That's it. Nothing important.....just my random thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Amy, We took the boys to Holiday World a couple of years ago and loved it!! We especially liked the water park part- of course that may have been because we went in August and it was a million degrees. I hope you guys have a great time!!
I really want to go to Holiday World sometime. Can you give me the scoop when you get back?
You bet, Ashley! We've been once before. And, actually....Denver grew up going there A LOT as a child. It was called Santa Clause Land back then. He has family that live nearby, and Denver's parents are driving down too. It should be fun. We've never been to the water park....though it looks AWESOME! The regular park is PERFECT for preschoolers! If you go, stay at Santa's Lodge.....and make sure to ask for a non-smoking room and a room that's FAR away from the smoking rooms. (Remember....this park is in a SMALL town!)
Jeesh.....Santa CLAUS .... not Clause. I was an editor in my "former life" (my B.C. days....before children). Couldn't let that error slip by me!
Oh...did I mention you get FREE soft drinks ALL in the park!!!!!!
You'll have to let Bob and I know when you're going to go to Holiday World...I think Mom mentioned it, but I forgot when.
Post a Comment