Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

Boston was VERY overdue for a haircut - as a result of our horrible experience prior to London's arrival. (Read my previous blog post.) So, while my mom and dad were here, I took him over to the local Great Clips. I went prepared with an arsenal of bribes in my purse. We also stopped for a fruit smoothie and a cookie. I was ready to battle the expected screams and resistance. Praise God, he sat down and let the lady cut his hair. The only time he freaked out was when she attempted to use the shaver-machine-thingy that makes the loud buzzing noise. So, she used the scissors. While she snipped away.....Boston looked at me and said, "My hair fall down! My hair fall off my HEY-ud (head)!" I laughed ..... I know I have an accent, but I don't say "HEY-ud"!!!!!!!!

He's so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I meant to call you earlier...praying for you while you go this weekend. Get some good rest! Sleep ALL YOU CAN GIRL! :)

Amy said...

I plan on it!!!!!!!!!