I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
At five weeks old, London is losing her brown hair! While she's balding and BEAUTIFUL, I am discovering new hair on my head - GRAY HAIR! Is this what two kids will do to you? (hee, hee)
You've just been indcuted into the over 30, over-tired, got more than one kid, my house is a wreck club! Welcome, my friend. It's about time! My hair dresser hollered out "Laura....what is this....you've got a gray hair" the last time I was in there! Needless to say, if I look like I need a cut, I've been avoiding going back!
No one believes me b/c I color it every 4-6 weeks, but my hair dresser can tell you that I now have more WHITE hair than brown. Yes, trust me, my friend...the more kids you have, the faster the gray hairs multiply!
7 comments:
Girl...I'm going gray too. Thanks to my dad for that gene. Lol.
I hope you are well!
how beautiful she is!!!! praying for you as you adjust to having two!!
susan moffitt
Yes! Grey hair comes with children. Welcome to the "fiber" years!
You've just been indcuted into the over 30, over-tired, got more than one kid, my house is a wreck club! Welcome, my friend. It's about time! My hair dresser hollered out "Laura....what is this....you've got a gray hair" the last time I was in there! Needless to say, if I look like I need a cut, I've been avoiding going back!
Laura
She's so precious and what a handsome big brother. I'm so proud for you. We are continuing to pray for you to get rest and adjusted to two.~Christy
Amy,
She's gorgeous. Know that I've been thinking of you and praying often. Can't wait to see you soon.
Ellen
No one believes me b/c I color it every 4-6 weeks, but my hair dresser can tell you that I now have more WHITE hair than brown. Yes, trust me, my friend...the more kids you have, the faster the gray hairs multiply!
Post a Comment