I am leaving Sat. morning for L.A.! Boston and London will stay here with family while I go to The Next Great American Band finale taping. Don't get me wrong....I'm excited to see Denver and will miss my kids......BUT I am really looking forward to a 4-hour flight and much needed sleep. What will I do with all the time??????
If Denver wins, he will be home sometime next week. If he doesn't, he should be coming home on Monday with me. YEAH!!!!! Our family will be back together again!!!!!!
Watch the show this Friday and VOTE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How very exciting!! Blessings, and know we are praying for you all. Go DMHO...I'm hearing more and more of you guys on XM radio. Can't wait to see what God has in store for you all.
Laura
So happy you will be able to get some rest! We are watching, voting and praying!!!- Angela
We watch the show every week, but somehow we end up not voting. We'll make sure and do it tonight! When does the finale air?
OK, we're ready for an update from the weekend!
HILARIOUS that Boston has an accent...Luke so does, too! He said something the other day and I just cracked up laughing. He is so country...and I know I have a southern accent, too, but Luke's is hilarious!!
Christin
Hey! Watched the show and rooted Denver and the guys on to the very end! Give him all our best. I can't wait to see pictures of the family.
Love always,
Rebecca
Post a Comment