Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful day!!!!

Well....I have so much to blog about. I have lots of pictures, too. Will try to update soon!!!

Until then, enjoy this day of celebration!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy- I know we don't know each other (well kind of.. we go to LHBC, I was in MOPS so I know we've crossed paths) anyway, but I had to comment on how much I loved the title of your blog "changing the world one diaper at a time". Is it copyrighted(ha)? I may have to use that every now and again...as I feel that way too :-) but what a duty (not pun intended) we have!!! :-)
Audrey Finney

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey.....I lost my profile information to log onto your blog! How are you all? You really should come hang out with us one Friday at the mentoring group....you'd get to meet Amy too!! Miss you and hope you are well.
Laura Horton

Happy New Year Super Amy...how's London sleeping? Any better? Would love to get together soon.

The O'Neal's said...

Amy and Denver hope you had a great Christmas as a united family.
Amy I don't know how you did it while Denver was gone. You are an amazingly strong women.
Denver, I just wanted to say thank you to you. Why you ask. My brother is 18 on his way to college next year and I worry about him with all that is out in the world these days TV, ect. Which leads me to the thank you part he loves music he loves band. And he and loved your show. He and my mom spent quality time every Friday night watching your show. And you and your band were great examples for him you never cracked under pressure you presented yourself with dignity and respectfully even under the silliest of criticism. So I wanted to say Thank You to you and your band for being the kind of role model teenagers need today in this not so sane world.

Anonymous said...

OK, so where is the update?

Anonymous said...

hey laura- actually i just may do that (visit). even though i can't commit monthly it doesn't mean i still don't want to see you guys and be the mentoree :-). when is the next meeting?
-audrey
(email me and i'll give you our blog info)