Monday, December 29, 2008

Reading through the Bible

Well...I don't know HOW MANY times I have tried to do read through the Bible........countless times. I think I've read Genesis a MILLION times. =)

I'm not really big on the whole "new year resolutions" thing, but I'm gonna try to read as much of the Bible this year as I can. I figure this is one of those goals that NEVER tires. So....I'm gonna try and follow along with this blog.

What are some of your "resolutions" for the New Year?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I am soooooo excited about that blog!!! I have never tried to read the entire Bible in a year but have always resolved to read more. For whatever reason I can read better online so this year I'm gonna give it a go.

As for other resolutions...well #1 I've decided to call them goals (I'll blog about it soon) but one of mine is to not be on the computer so much...we'll see how that goes!

TinyJr said...

Less of me, more of Little Jesus!

Oh, and less of me literally!

Julie said...

Try using The Message...it's easy to read and has been my choice for reading through the Bible

Anonymous said...

With Christ ALL things are possible. I know you can read it! 20 minutes a day. Pray for everyone on the blog.

AbbyLane said...

stop it. how did i not know you had a blog. oh my heavens. i like you even more :)

i'm with you on the reading.

Heather said...

WHERE ARE YOU???? oh wait, Matt says your on facebook like 5 times a day!! I miss you!!!!