Saturday, October 4, 2008

Who are these people???

I've met some strange people lately. One of them is a little boy who constantly whines, cries, yells, and says "NO!" to everything (and I mean EVERYTHING!). The other person is a woman who has no patience, no sense, and raises her voice (maybe even yells) in response to the little boy's defiance.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????

All I know is that I miss my sweet little boy and my normal, sane self!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you find your normal sane self, would you mind asking her where my normal sane self is?

jillian4 said...

Hang in there chica, patience is hard to come by. Praying for you during this season...Just remember this too shall pass.....Hold on to your sanity, take a moment for yourself as well:)

Pamela Johnson said...

I think she has lots of friends who are insane!!!