I am the wife of a wonderful man named Denver and the mommy of one boy and one girl. I desire to be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ....becoming more like Him everyday and loving others the way He does. I love my family and cherish my friends. Relationships are what life is all about! We have one very fluffy, white cat.
I don't have a recommendation, but have you seen those space saver units? They hang on the wall and they are supposed to work much more efficiently than the big ones. Jason really wants one of those next time. You should look into that.
so sorry girl. man that has to be tough. we moved into your area. One of our friends that goes to Long Hollow said that ya'll are a street down from us. We live on Camden!
3 comments:
I don't have a recommendation, but have you seen those space saver units? They hang on the wall and they are supposed to work much more efficiently than the big ones. Jason really wants one of those next time. You should look into that.
You can call Brandon, I am sure he can help. Good Luck!
so sorry girl. man that has to be tough.
we moved into your area. One of our friends that goes to Long Hollow said that ya'll are a street down from us. We live on Camden!
Post a Comment